Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Just Some Thoughts


Man! I can't believe I am writing in my missionary blog right now. I have been SO PUMPED to serve a mission and now the time is finally here! I get set apart tonight and head into the MTC tomorrow. I AM SO EXCITED! Hopefully I will see some college amigos in there. Half of the teachers in the MTC were in the Men's Chorus,and I am really stoked to see them as well! Many people ask me my thoughts at this point. Am I nervous? Am I excited? Had I wished I was buddhist so I don't have to serve a mission? I mean the questions are all over the board. But let me assure you all of something. I know a mission is what I need to be doing right now at this point in my life. I cannot wait to have that missionary nametag stuck on my shirt for two years.

Am I nervous? - Of course
Am I excited? - OH YEAH BABY LET'S DO THIS THING. Excited >>>>>> nervous at this point

Just a quick note: my blog writing skills are low compared to my buddy Lee Holmes. All the funny things in the byupeasants.blogspot.com blog are definitely from him. Good guy, great blog. Just read it... it will give you a good laugh for sure hahahahaha.
^^ I just had to plug it one last time, ya know?

I just want to share a couple thoughts with my fan base here on blogger (tbh I don't really think anyone will ever read this but that's ok! It will be like a personal online journal. Most blogs are, anyway). I want whoever is reading this to know that I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, lives. He lives and He loves us with all his heart and then some. His love for us is unconditional. If I share that love with the people of Thailand I will have done my job. I will do my best.... and hopefully that will be enough.

Feel free to write me - I would love to know what everyone is doing! Love you guys!
abraham.smith-driggs@myldsmail.net

Love,
Elder Smith-Driggs


No comments:

Post a Comment